Don't forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST.
Words of Wisdom in This Week's Podcast:
- The startling unfortunate accident that drove both Meron and Julie to entrepreneurship at separate times
- From digital magazine to so much more, find out how Meron's business evolved
- Dealing with a bad hand, here's how Julie got 2 promotions and turned this particular skill into a business
- They may run separate businesses, but we love how they do this to support one another
- Strategies they use to max'n'relax and shut off at the end of each day
- Sprint vs. Marathon - Julie discusses a certain entrepreneur term that I bet you haven't heard of before
- A few great slices of advice that Julie and Meron would give to those just starting out
- Their great philosophy on "failure" and how they fueled current success by moving forward
Post-Podcast Resources & Honourable Mentions:
Questions, comments or do you know a couple in business together or are you 1 half of an awesome duo that we should feature? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.