Fri, 22 October 2021
What kind of team do you need to take your business to 7-figures per year or more?
Most coaches and course creators we speak to seem to hit a plateau once they get to 6-figures.
Ultimately, it comes down to the fact that they need a BIGGER (and better) team to have a more significant impact.
So, they go out and hire a friend or family member or even people from their community...only to find out that NONE of those people are qualified for the positions!
This leads to disputes, firings, and sometimes even the destruction of relationships - all because you didn’t take responsibility for hiring the RIGHT people for the job.
Does any or ALL of this sound familiar?
In this episode, I’m going to share the real struggle we had in hiring and training a team and how we ultimately failed TWICE before finally getting it “right.”
I’ll also show you our current process for hiring our team members and how we train them in a mostly “hands-off” way.
Join our next Launch Mastermind workshop if you want to learn about the BEST strategies and latest developments in the world of live launches!
- What you need to know before building your team (00:00)
- The do’s and don’ts of hiring (03:38)
- How we learned to build an effective hiring process (07:11)
- What your job as a business owner is (14:52)
- How to work less and earn more (21:35)
- How to avoid micromanaging (35:20)
- What to look for in a virtual assistant (38:54)
- How we put together a fantastic team (44:26)
- Why you should create a sales funnel for hiring (51:03)
- Become a Wealthy Course Creator Today! (Join Here)
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel! (Click Here)
Make sure to follow us on your favorite podcast platform.
And remember to join us live Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12 pm EST.
Thanks for tuning in!