Mon, 12 October 2015
- How did Lewis transform himself from couch-crasher to dream-chaser?
- What is Lewis’ book ‘The School of Greatness’ about, and how can it help you?
- We talk progression, the pursuit of happiness and why dreams can be painful
- Who are you, really? How to stop living for others and chase your own dreams
- Dreams change! We talk recognising burnout and adapting your vision
- How to tackle your fears and continually sharpen your craft. We bring the heat!
- Struggling to achieve greatness alone? We’re breakin’ down the importance of mentorship, accountability and finding your tribe
- How emotionally fit and intelligent are you? Lewis explains how to meet people where they're at- and why it's important
- What are you willing to sacrifice to achieve your vision? How to embrace challenges and trust your struggle
- How are you reaching and serving other people? We talk meaning, purpose and finding your ‘why’
- Lewis shares his top tips and practical exercises for defining and achieving your vision
Direct download: ScrewEp129_Lewis-Howes.mp3
-- posted at: 6:00am EST